Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bringing Sexy... Somewhere...

If you haven't heard the news yet, CES one of the worlds largest consumer electronics shows officially opened the doors of their 2012 expo today in LasVegas. It's always a thrill to see the new technology that will be released during the up and coming months, and yesterday was the day for all the big announcements... and some not so big ones.
As I have been following along with the coverage from different blogs, news venues and electronic magazines there have been a few announcements that I could really get excited about, and one that made me tilt my head slightly with a bewildered look on my face and utter the words "huh?" CNET has posted a video of this interesting news release from Panasonic.


Yesterday I discussed with my beautiful wife the awkwardness of having Justin Timberlake announce something like social media embedded in your TV watching experience, not to mention a social media venue that has been virtually untouched by the general public since my first child was born 6 years ago. She agreed dismissively, changed the subject and we then continued on our evening relatively unfazed by this recent breaking news announcement. Then while reading through reviews today and viewing more coverage of people having the same response as I did, it hit me...  There is a link between Justin Timberlake and MySpace (besides the fact that Justin basically purchased the site last year. Read about it Here) No really, he explained all about it about a little over 5 years ago!


I am pretty sure that it only worked for him back then with tween girls and men that know the difference between damask and taffeta. And now, that the big tada moment Panasonic was going for came out to me (and aparently everyone else) sounding more like a tadud.

No comments:

Post a Comment